Login, join the family
Login, join the family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Why NRS is for you Empty  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why NRS is for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BuddyNugz
Admin
Admin

Why NRS is for you Empty
PostSubject: Why NRS is for you   Why NRS is for you Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello everyone, my name is BuddyNugz, and I want to revive a generation.

Why NRS is for you Rslogo3_zpsey8crf5s

When I was in middle school I did not have many friends, but the few I did have were very close. Soon a new friend entered our circle from Britain, and told us of a wonderful game called RuneScape. In RuneScape you could do whatever you liked, and the best part was, you coould easily see and communicate with friends. To be honest, I can imagine 8/10 players had an "rs gf". Very Happy

Why NRS is for you Fsdg_zps6p3gpukd

The point I'm trying to make is that even though I had gotten max stats, and that it took more time than I'd like to admit, it was the journey from A to B, not getting there. Kind of like a motorcyclist I felt the urge to belong to a society in RuneScape. I have fond memories of learning quests, talking bout the game with my friends in school, even getting excited for my first rune scimitar.

Why NRS is for you Itstrue07isdifferentbecauseeveryoneknowsthegame_24425453950bcaf1f1d377c8e8446a4d_zpsm6fhp2x7

In today's Old School RuneScape manners are almost non existent, and finding members with kind intentions are few and far between. While skilling I have found many other players like me, interested in just having friends to talk to, a clan to mini-game with, and even a place to commute and brag outside of the Jagex environment. A place to relax with mature like minded individuals.

Not everyone in the game has played for the few years OSRS has been released, and would like some help getting back into it. This is a place to breed the new mature players before they form "bad habits". An individual scammed or slammed at 25 is probably going to be a bag of dicks at level 100.

Why NRS is for you Maxresdefault_zpsib7imt15

As a venture to bring users together, myself and (==X==) are bringing our money to the table to set up a few fun drop parties for players of all levels, as well as scheduled castle wars matches with entry prizes and high profit stakes, secured and backed over video logger and twitch. Security is our priority!

Further within the forums you will find a detailed scheduled of Drop Parties as well as Castle Wars runs. Please remember, until more members join this venture is being fully funded privately, off no players money, though donations in game and for forum hosting are appreciated. The main goal is to bring together a RuneScape society we once knew, with crowded worlds and polite players to stimulate the economy!

Why NRS is for you Images_zpsp5jyh7bu

Back to top Go down
https://nostalgiascape.board-directory.net

Why NRS is for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NostalgiaScape :: Our Mission-
Jump to: